The Legendry Road - Kathmandu-Nepal - Dates & Rates
Motorcycle Expeditions have carefully selected some fixed departures dates; you may join one amongst them. Which may suits to your holiday schedule. Kindly note: price is assorted as per the number of riders.
Whether you want to travel as honeymoon couple? Or you may wish to travel with friends? Or perhaps with your family? You can select the date which is convenient for you.
A tour can be designed and organised as per your taste? Your budget? Your destination? Or type of hotels you may wish to stay in during your ride? Our motorcycle specialist will help you to design and organise your dream motorcycle holidays.
16th Apr 2017 to 29th Apr 2017
8th Oct 2017 to 21th Oct 2017
14th Mar 2017 to 26th Mar 2017
THE COST STATED BELOW IS NETT PER PERSON ON TWIN SHARING BASIS
FOR THE MINIMUM OF 05 PAX TRAVELLING TOGETHER
BASED ON US DOLLAR
Rider - 3880 USD
A la carte
Participants Price / Rider 03-04 Riders 4880 USD 05-06 Riders 3880 USD 07-09 Riders 3470 USD 10 & Above Riders 3125 USD
Tailor Made Tours
View Details about Tailor Made Motorbike Tours
Tailor Made Tours
View Details about Tailor Made Motorbike Tours
Make a Payment
What your tour includes:
- All ground transfers in Nepal (Airport to Airport) in a private vehicle.
- Motorcycle 500cc latest model and fuel for entire trip.
- Accommodation (twin sharing on comfort hotels/Similar) neat & clean.
- English speaking tour guide, a motorcyclist by profession and passion
- Breakfast and dinner in the hotel (lunch on the way in the local restaurants).
- Medical kit.
- Mechanics with all necessary spare parts items.
- Support vehicles (if riders are suffer from the soaring ass, they may jump into our back-up jeep to relax!!
- Mineral water will be provided during the expeditions.
- All sightseeing tours as per the itinerary with monument fees for entire tour.
- Nepal entry visa fee (Available on arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu)
- Any medical / travel insurance coverage & Personal expenses
- Any telephone calls /internet charges
- Any Tips to Guide, driver and mechanic
- Any items not mentioned in included section
- International flights
- Alcohol drinks.
- Any damage to the motorcycle must be covered by the rider in full
- Any itinerary extensions will subject to additional cost
- Costs incurred or expenses arising due to natural calamities, strikes, breakdowns and any other unforeseen calamities beyond the control of Motorcycle Expeditions (P) Ltd and its associates.
What is Nepal?
Exploring the terrain of a land is best done on a motorcycle and Nepal is a country with innumerable types of terrain. Nepal is also where the ice – cold, mighty Himalayas meet the lush green tropical region of the Terai plains. For the past few years Nepal has become a popular destination for motorcyclist around the world as it offers views of the magnificent Himalayas, colourful and vibrant cultures, ancient temples and monasteries, jungle safari in search of the elusive tiger and more...
Ride itself brings the images of adventure and high end drama. This ride takes you to the relatively unknown and less visited yet exciting and colourful part of Nepal. It offers a change of seeing the ethnic Nepalese cultures of western Nepal. The ride takes you to the green forests rich in wildlife. The Wild West Ride offers a great variety of adventure for adventure seekers. That great feeling of riding on a vast open highway through lush green forest of western Nepal and experiencing the ethnic culture of Nepalese Terai lowlands would be a memorable one
From trekker’s choice Tea house to the eco resorts of Chitwan, the stunning hotel of Pokhra to the Kathmandu’s comfortable hotels. We have carefully selected the hotels and restaurants as per the western comfort and requirement.
in 3 star /Charm small hotel, or guesthouses / all accommodations on twin
-sharing basis, (couples double-room) Single Room with a supplement.
Riders must bring with them appropriate travel insurance and documents as follows:
- Full Motorcycle License
- -valid International Driving License / Permit -valid
- You are required to bring your travel insurance policy with you on the tour. Please
- print off a photo
- copy and keep it safe. As well as the address of your travel
- insurance company. Riders are requested to handover the insurance numbers and addresses to our guide. Without these documents you will not be able to take part in your chosen tour (your safety is our primary concern).
- What to bring on ride here is a selected and detailed list of items that are Primordial for the safety and comfort of all our riders, this list has been carefully elaborated, year after year, on the basis of our experience on the terrain. All and every item that we have considered most suitable will guaranty a better course of the expedition. As we do not provide any of these, be aware in not forgetting to pack any of them. There is neither time nor facility to equip yourself adequately during your trip in Nepal also please read through the following list. We strictly recommend our guests to acquire, specifically, all of the required items.
- Bike gear
- Bike gloves
- Snood/Dust mask
- Kidney belt
- Water resistant backpack
- Bungee/Cargo net
- Prescription glasses/Spectacles
- Alarm watch/wrist watch
- Money Belt
- Medication (consult PD)
- Basic first aid kit
- Insect repellent
- Sunscreen/sun block UV 30/40
- Lip balm
Nepal Motorcycle Tour Grade
This ride requires minimum 2 years off
-Road ride experience; this ride is rough and tough, full of hairpins and
Gravels, off roads, climate can be extremely harsh. You’ll be riding some busy streets and high mountain hills, some grimy, outreaches patches.
Motorcycle Expeditions & Logistic
Every touris escorted by our hugely experienced motorcyclists (Guides) staffs are well able to take care of all planning and logistics, we have years of terrain experience leaving you to get on with enjoying the bike and the many wonders Indian Himalayas has to offer. We believe that in terms of everything from safety provision, through machinery, to accommodation, our local knowledge allows us to provide the best
Motorcycling experience on the Nepal Himalayas, our tours are designed to cater for riders of all abilities looking to make something extraspecial of their traditional twoweek break. We know how important the time is to you, so we don't skimp on organisational detail. Whatever tour you choose, we'll take care of all transport and accommodation while you're here, and then whisk you safely back to the airport for your trip home, simple as that.
A word of caution
Kindly note this itinerary can be changed or modified due to any uncertainty of Mother Nature such as landslides, heavy rainfall blocks roads. This is beyond our reach. In this case our guide will take the appropriate decision according to the situation onthe spot, which gives priority to your safety.
Leave your comments