Trans-Himalayan Motorcycle Expeditions - Dates & Rates
Motorcycle Expeditions have carefully selected some fixed departures dates; you may join one amongst them. Which may suits to your holiday’s schedule? Kindly note: price is assorted as per the number of riders.
Whether you want to travel as honeymoon couple? Or you may wish to travel with friends? Or perhaps with your family? You can select the date which is convenient for you.
A tour can be designed and organised as per your taste? Your budget? Your destination? Or type of hotels you may wish to stay in during your ride? Our motorcycle specialist will help you to design and organise your dream motorcycle holidays.
18th June 2017 to 2nd July 2017
9th July 2017 to 23rd July 2017
30th July 2017 to 13th Aug 2017
20th Aug 2017 to 3rd Sep 2017
Pilots: 2770 USD
Pillions: 500 USD less than riders
Single Sup. 562 USD
A la carte
Participants Price / Rider 02 Riders 4050 USD 04 Riders 2770 USD 06 Riders 2460 USD 08 Riders 2390 USD 10 Riders 2290 USD Pillions 500 USD less than riders Single Sup. 562 USD
Tailor Made Tours
View Details about Tailor Made Motorbike Tours
Make a Payment
What your tour includes:
- All ground transfers in India, airport to airport.
- Motorcycle 500cc latest model and fuel for entire trip.
- Accommodation (twin sharing on comfort hotels/Similar) neat & clean.
- Breakfast and dinner in the hotel (lunch on the way in the local restaurants).
- English speaking guide, a motorcyclist by profession and passion.
- Medical kit with Oxygen cylinder.
- Mechanics with all necessary spare parts items.
- Support vehicles (if riders are suffer from the soaring ass, they may jump into our back-up jeep to relax!!
- Mineral water will be provided during the expeditions.
- Delhi to Manali & Manali to Delhi A/C Volvo bus ticket for each guest.
- Special permits for redistricted area.
- visa (details sent with rider pack)
- Any medical / travel insurance coverage & Personal expenses
- Any telephone calls /internet charges
- Any Tips to Guide, driver and mechanic
- Any items not mentioned in included section
- International flights
- Alcohol drinks.
- Any damage to the motorcycle must be covered by the rider in full
- Any itinerary extensions will subject to additional cost
Leave your comments