The Great Himalayan Ride - Dates & Rates
Motorcycle Expeditions have carefully selected some fixed departures dates; you may join one amongst them. Which may suits to your holiday schedule. Kindly note: price is assorted as per the number of riders.
Whether you want to travel as honeymoon couple? Or you may wish to travel with friends? Or perhaps with your family? You can select the date which is convenient for you.
A tour can be designed and organised as per your taste? Your budget? Your destination? Or type of hotels you may wish to stay in during your ride? Our motorcycle specialist will help you to design and organise your dream motorcycle holidays.
4th Sep 2017 - 20th Sep 2017
10th Oct 2017 26th Oct 2017
Rider: 3230 USD Pillion: 500 USD less than Rider
A la carte
Participants Price / Rider 02 Riders 4600 USD 04 Riders 3540 USD 06 Riders 3230 USD 08 Riders 3040 USD 10 Riders 2940 USD Pillions 500 USD less than Rider Single Sup. 562 USD
Tailor Made Tours
View Details about Tailor Made Motorbike Tours
Make a Payment
What your tour includes:
- All ground transfers in India, airport to airport.
- Motorcycle 500cc latest model and fuel for entire trip.
- Accommodation (twin sharing on comfort hotels/guest houses/Camps/tents/Similar) neat & clean.
- Breakfast and dinner in the hotel (lunch on the way in the local restaurants).
- English speaking guide, a motorcyclist by profession and passion.
- Medical kit with Oxygen cylinder
- Mechanics with all necessary spare parts items.
- Support vehicles (if riders are suffer from the soaring ass, they may jump into our back-up jeep to relax!!
- Mineral water will be provided during the expeditions.
- Train ticket from Delhi to Kalka
- Train ticket from Kalka to Shimla (Toy train only).
- Dharamshala to Delhi transfer by private taxi/minibus.
- Tea & snacks during entire tour.
- Restricted area permits.
- All entry fees during ride only.
- visa (details sent with rider pack)
- Any medical / travel insurance coverage & Personal expenses
- Any telephone calls /internet charges
- Any Tips to Guide, driver and mechanic
- Any items not mentioned in included section
- International flights
- Alcohol drinks.
- Any damage to the motorcycle must be covered by the rider in full
- Any itinerary extensions will subject to additional cost
Leave your comments