The Great Himalayas Motorcycle Ride -Info
Royal Enfield tour, Himachal Pradesh, a peaceful state in the lap of Himalaya where God lives, each village has their own deity; its magical nature is a paradise for visitors.
Your motorcycle expedition starts from Manali (Kullu), A tourist paradise in a lush green valley, a narrow, curvy but charming road leads from remote villages to rocky and sandy terrains of Semi desert Kinnaur and to arid Spiti located on Indo- Tibetan border, Further a mountainous road leads through Chandra valley dominated by snow caped mountains to tribal region of Lahoul and Chamb valley.
During your motor biking tour you will visit ancients Hindu temples where often devotees can be seen paying homage and monasteries where monk chants and study’s , Apart from the natural beauty you will meet welcoming and cheerful peoples of Himalayas, All this diversified culture and landscape remain the life time memory of this trip.
Yours trip will be escorted by experienced crew members that include guide and mechanic with spare part and back up vehicle for baggage. Back up vehicle can also accommodate the co-pilot (potential passenger) by advance notice if time to time they wish to travel comfortably.
you will entre to entirely isolated and remote valleys of Himachal Pradesh, Follow the Chenab river by rough road to explore the remote gorgeous Pangii valley and the land of shepherds “Chamba” over Sach pass, its enchanting landscape is ornamented by hanging villages, terraced fields and forest, One can have stop to meet the villagers and to visiting the centaury old temples, trip ends in Dharamsala; where is the main seat of Tibetan Govt in exile. A conference can be organized according to the availability of HH the 14th Dalai Lama
TOUR AT A GLANCE
|Region of country||Himachal Himalaya|
|Period||June – September|
|Duration||17 Days 16 Nights|
|Riding Days||12 Days|
|Accommodation||Hotel – Camps – Tents – Guest House|
|Motorbike||Royal Enfield 'Bullet' 500cc|
|Level of Difficulty||Challenging|
|Max. Altitude Reached||5,000m|
|Max. Sleeping Altitude||3,500m|
|Average Daily Distance||121kms|
|Weather||Dry to little rainy|
Highlight of The great Himalayan ride
- A city sightseen to visit the New Delhi and Old Delhi
- Discovering the remote and untouched places of Himachal Pradesh,
- Diversity in Culture and landscape of Himalayan region,
- Century old traditional Hindu temples and Tibetan monasteries,
- Meet the cheerful people Enroute of your ride.
- Riding through the Himalayan roads that very few riders dare to ride.
- Discover the middle land (spiti) and remote valley of Pangi.
- An everlasting amazing lifetime motorcycling ride.
- Destinations: New Delhi, Shimla, Sarahan, Sangla, Tabo, Kaza, Keylong, Udaipur, Killar, Tissa, Chamba, Dharamshala and to New Delhi.
Leave your comments