Uttarakhand Motorcycle Tour - Dates & Rates
Motorcycle Expeditions have carefully selected some fixed departures dates; you may join one amongst them. Which may suits to your holiday schedule. Kindly note: price is assorted as per the number of riders.
Whether you want to travel as honeymoon couple? Or you may wish to travel with friends? Or perhaps with your family? You can select the date which is convenient for you.
A tour can be designed and organised as per your taste? Your budget? Your destination? Or type of hotels you may wish to stay in during your ride? Our motorcycle specialist will help you to design and organise your dream motorcycle holidays.
Starting Date Ending Date 07th May 2017 17th May 2017 21st May 2017 31st May 2017 18th June 2017 28th June 2017 22th Oct 2017 1st Nov 2017 5th Nov 2016 15th Nov 2016
Rider: 2767 USD
A la carte
Participants Price / Rider 4 2792 USD 6 2580 USD 8+ 2450 USD Pillions 450 USD Less than riders Single Sup. 900 USD
Tailor Made Tours
View Details about Tailor Made Motorbike Tours
Make a Payment
What does this tour include?
- All ground transfers in India, airport to airport & train.
- Motorcycle 500cc Enfield and fuel for entire trip.
- Accommodation (twin sharing hotels / guesthouses - home stay and camping/similar), neat & clean.
- Breakfast and dinner in the hotel (lunch on the way in the local restaurants).
- English speaking guide, a motorcyclist by profession and passion.
- Medical kit.
- mechanics with all necessary spare parts
- Support vehicles (if riders are suffer from the soaring ass, they may jump into our back-up jeep to relax!!
- Mineral water will be provided during the expeditions.
- Monument entrance fees during the entire trip·
- Train tickets (New Delhi-Rishikesh, Corbett National Park -New Delhi)
- visa (details sent with rider pack)
- Any medical / travel insurance coverage & Personal expenses
- Any telephone calls /internet charges
- Any Tips to Guide, driver and mechanic
- Any items not mentioned in included section
- International flights
- Alcohol drinks.
- Any damage to the motorcycle must be covered by the rider in full
- Any itinerary extensions will subject to additional cost
Leave your comments